razorblue is an exciting, fast-growing business to work for, offering many opportunities for personal development as well as the ability to heavily influence the company's direction. The positive atmosphere thrives in and out of the office.
As a rule we don't often recruit for specific positions. We're keen to hear from passionate individuals who feel they can bring something to our business.
To express your interest, please email a copy of your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- University Sandwich Year Placement
1 year fixed term : Catterick / Wynyard
- Summer Internship
8-10 weeks placement : Catterick/Wynyard
- Client Support Engineer
Full Time : Manchester
Why work for us?
• Work/life balance - IT can be demanding and sometimes require out of hours working, but we'll make sure you get any time you spend outside of your normal week back; because relaxation is important.
• The small things - free Nespresso coffee, soft drinks, fresh fruit, free breakfasts, a company Credit Card to cover your expenses, and monthly rewards for top performing employees are just some of the little things we do to make a difference.
• Regular social events including football, rounders, tennis and team away days.
• Most of the staff that joined us on day one are still here today. We're very keen on investing in our staff, developing their skills and letting them grow with us.
• We're a technical business and we won't hold you back, if you like technology, we've got it all under one roof.
• We'll pay what you're worth, not what's best for our profitability.
• Excellent benefits - including childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme and free eye exam.
• Flexible working - ability to work from home
• Staff relaxation area - Our Catterick office has a designated staff relaxation area with comfy sofas, drinks fridge and a television. Perfect place for a bit of down time to relax and unwind.
• We're still growing, almost doubling our workforce each year over the past three years - so there's great potential to further your career.