Dynamics Sales Professional – Achieving Digital Transformation for Sales
Can you easily keep track of your sales pipeline?
Sales management comes with some major headaches. Salespeople and account managers naturally create their own individual processes, some will follow up with calls, others will follow up with emails. But to be able to pick up where the last person left off and follow the sales process flow is crucial, so you don’t lose track and neglect your customers.
Statistics show that 60% of companies lack a well-defined sales process which can leave businesses at risk of missing vital steps in closing deals and compromise their sales efficiency.
Microsoft Business Central is providing the market with a highly scalable and cost-effective ‘Enterprise resource planning (ERP)’ system called ‘Dynamics Sales Professional’ that offers both value for money and genuine added value when compared to other players in the market. Dynamics Sales Professional is the ideal sales automation solution for any SME looking to accelerate closing on deals, shorten sales cycles and streamline processes.
How can Dynamics 365 Sales Professional help your business?
- Seamless integration with Office 365. Sales Professional links with Outlook keeping all communications on specific deals in the one place, emails are automatically tracked and added to the deal’s timeline. You can also create leads directly from communications in Outlook.
- Be prepared. When working on an opportunity, view all the appointments that have been scheduled, emails that have been sent, and phone calls that have been made to give you all context you need for the deal in the one place. You can also store any documents and presentations in your timeline so anyone working on the opportunity can access them.
- Create your own business process flow. Progress on deals in an easy-to-follow step by step timeline, from leads to sales, that make it impossible to lose track of what needs to be done.
- Detailed business insights. Real time analytics of your business let you to track and analyse performance of individuals and the overall team to see what is working for your business and what needs to improve. These dashboards are customisable to ensure that they fit your business’s needs, and are fully compatible with PowerBI, allowing you access to your data for additional analytics.
- Sales data anywhere and everywhere. Get all your customer and sales data on any device and across any operating system. Whether you are in the office, visiting a customer, or on the road, you can quickly pull out your device to update the opportunity with information with a consistent experience regardless of the device you use.
- Unified branding. Create email, Word, and Excel templates, ensuring everything you send out to customers aligns with your company’s branding. Organisations are realising the need to integrate their applications to gain more insightful information. Having all your business IT and development needs catered for by one partner makes sense in terms of accounts management, communications, integration, and quality.
Tracking what has been said and what has been committed to during the sales process is essential to maximise opportunities, improve relationships with prospects or customers, and anticipating or planning next steps. Dynamics Sales Professional provides unparalleled insight into your business and is the ideal solution for any SME looking to manage their opportunities and streamline processes.