Position Type: Full Time
Salary: NegotiableApply for this role
Launched in 2006, razorblue is an IT solution provider Head Quartered in the North East supporting businesses across the UK. With 7 offices and 100+ staff we offer clients a genuine 24/7 support service through our own internal service desk, implementation team, software developers and cabling engineers.
Due to our continued expansion, we are looking for an experienced .Net Developer to join our dedicated development team. Reporting the Head of Software, you will deliver projects to high standard and within deadlines, working with relevant stakeholders to ensure milestones can be met and reporting on progress.
Your duties will include:
- Responsibility for delivering projects end to end under the supervision of the Head of Software
- Investigate, update, and apply fixes as required.
- Working with the client to gather requirements, explaining technical decisions and processes where necessary.
- Regularly report progress and issues.
What We're Looking For
- Competency in:
- Software Development Practices,
- C# .NET
- Native HTML
- Must have proven industry experience
- Relevant degree or equivalent would be beneficial
- A passion for writing efficient, understandable, and well commented code
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Extreme professionalism and personal presentation
- An ability to work independently and perform own research
- Excellent organisational skills including the ability to manage and prioritise
What we've got to offer
- A competitive salary
- A fantastic and flexible working environment
- 32 days holiday (inc bank holidays) and the ability to purchase up to an additional 10 days per annum
- Life insurance
- Private Health Insurance
- Free breakfast, fruit, nespresso coffee, tea and soft drinks
- Regular social events
- Bike to Work scheme
- A company phone which can be used for personal use
- A company credit card so you're never left out of pocket
If you think you've got what it takes to work with us, we'd love to hear from you.