IT Support Engineer
Position Type: Full Time
Salary: NegotiableApply for this role
Due to our continued expansion, we are currently looking for a permanent full-time IT Support Engineer to join our busy support team, to support clients remotely and with field visits. You'll be supporting Windows networks, including associated cloud services, infrastructure and connectivity. We've been growing rapidly and are now looking for someone who's willing and able to grow with us. There is of course plenty of opportunity for progression within the 1st Line Support Engineer role and our company itself so if you're looking for a career then this role may be perfect for you.
All candidates must possess:
- A desire to learn and further their skills by working towards industry recognised certifications
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, including a confident and polite manner when talking direct to customers
- Extreme professionalism and personal presentation
- An ability to work independently and perform their own research
- Excellent organisational skills including the ability to manage and prioritise their workload
Candidates are expected to be competent in the following:
- All aspects of Windows desktop & application support
- All aspects of tablet and mobile device support
- Backup applications such as Veritas Backup Exec, Veeam and Acronis.
- Experience of working with, and troubleshooting, local and wide area networks, routers and firewalls with a thorough understanding of TCP/IP.
- Administering Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange Server & Office 365
What we've got to offer
- 32 days holiday (inc bank holidays) and the ability to purchase up to an additional 10 days per annum
- Life insurance
- Private Health Insurance
- Free breakfast, fruit, nespresso coffee, tea and soft drinks
- Regular social events
- Bike to Work scheme
- A company credit card so you're never left out of pocket