Position Type: Full Time
Salary: £24,000 - £45,000Apply for this role
Launched in 2006, razorblue is an IT solution provider Head Quartered in the North East supporting businesses across the UK. With 6 offices and 80+ staff we offer clients a genuine 24/7 support service through our own internal service desk, implementation team, software developers and cabling engineers.
We are looking for a self-motivated and proactive Account Manager to join our Account Management team.
As Account Manager, you will manage and maintain relationships with our clients by operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to them. Including the planning and managing of the successful delivery of client projects according to their needs and objectives. You will be supporting the growth and development of your accounts through the provision of excellent customer relations, generation of sales and record keeping.
What we're Looking For
- Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate effectively at all levels within and outside the organisation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Extreme professionalism and personal presentation
- Must have excellent technical understanding
- Excellent organisational skills including the ability to manage and prioritise
What we've got to offer
- A competitive salary
- A fantastic and flexible working environment
- 32 days holiday (inc bank holidays) and the ability to purchase up to an additional 10 days per annum
- Life insurance
- Private Health Insurance upon completion of 2 years service
- Free breakfast, fruit, nespresso coffee, tea and soft drinks
- Regular social events
- A company phone which can be used for personal use
- A company credit card so you're never left out of pocket