1st Line Support Engineer
Position Type: Full Time
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000Apply for this role
1st Line Support Engineer
Due to our continued expansion, we are currently looking for a 1st Line Support Engineer to join our busy support team, to support clients remotely and with field visits. You'll be supporting Windows networks, including associated cloud services, infrastructure, and connectivity. We've been growing rapidly and are now looking for someone who's willing and able to grow with us. There is of course plenty of opportunity for progression within the 1st Line Support Engineer role and our company itself so if you're looking for a career then this role may be perfect for you.
What we've got to offer
- Base salary of £20,000 - £22,000
- 32 days holiday with the ability to purchase up to 10 more
- Private Health insurance, with Mental Health Cover included
- Life insurance
- Flexible working hours to suit you, promoting a healthy work/ life balance
- Small touches- gaming and social area, unlimited Nespresso coffee, soft drinks, and breakfast
- Personal development plan with funded training and accreditations
- Gain hands-on experience with world-class technologies
All candidates must possess:
- A desire to learn and further their skills by working towards industry recognised certifications
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Extreme professionalism and personal presentation
- An ability to work independently and perform their own research
- Excellent organisational skills including the ability to manage and prioritise their workload
- You'll need to be available to work variable days each week, including weekends
Candidates are expected to be competent in the following:
- All aspects of Windows desktop & application support
- All aspects of tablet and mobile device support
- Basic network troubleshooting incl. ping and traceroute.
- Administering Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange Server & Office 365
An enthusiasm for new technology with an interest in learning about new trends and technology and how they can be applied at a practical level would be advantageous.
At razorblue, we stay ahead of the curve, adopting the latest technologies and working in partnership with industry-leading suppliers and products. Technology is imperative to the success of every business, regardless of size or sector. The wave of digital transformation and workplace modernisation is one of the driving factors of our continued growth (35% year-on-year).
Through our quality-driven approach, outstanding service delivery and commitment to our clients, we provide IT solutions and support to over 500 businesses across the UK.
Believing in the importance of a human-approach to business, we invest heavily in the development and growth of our teams. Working for razorblue provides excellent opportunities to learn, develop and progress.
Over the years, we have cultivated a culture of professionalism, development and teamwork that empowers each of our employees.
We strive to maintain a positive approach to all aspects of working life, promoting a healthy work/life balance and equal opportunities.
If you think you've got what it takes to work with us, we'd love to hear from you.