1st Line Support Engineer
Position Type: Full Time
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000Apply for this role
Launched in 2006, razorblue is an IT solution provider Head Quartered in the North East supporting businesses across the UK. With 6 offices and 80+ staff we offer clients a genuine 24/7 support service through our own internal service desk, implementation team, software developers and cabling engineers.
We are currently looking for a 1st Line Support Engineer to join our busy support team, to support clients remotely and with field visits. YouвЂ™ll be supporting Windows networks, including associated cloud services, infrastructure and connectivity. WeвЂ™ve been growing rapidly and are now looking for someone whoвЂ™s willing and able to grow with us. There is of course plenty of opportunity for progression within the 1st Line Support Engineer role and our company itself so if youвЂ™re looking for a career then this role may be perfect for you.
All candidates must possess:
- A desire to learn and further their skills by working towards industry recognised certifications
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Extreme professionalism and personal presentation
- An ability to work independently and perform their own research
- Excellent organisational skills including the ability to manage and prioritise their workload
Candidates are expected to be competent in the following:
- All aspects of Windows desktop & application support
- All aspects of tablet and mobile device support
- Basic network troubleshooting incl. ping and traceroute.
- Administering Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange Server & Office 365
What we've got to offer
- A competitive salary
- A fantastic and flexible working environment
- 32 days holiday (inc bank holidays) and the ability to purchase up to an additional 10 days per annum
- Life insurance
- Private Health Insurance upon completion of 2 years service
- Free breakfast, fruit, nespresso coffee, tea and soft drinks
- Regular social events
- A company credit card so you're never left out of pocket
If you think you've got what it takes to work with us, we'd love to hear from you.